A salary exchange plan with management through AKAP-KR/KAP-KL means that the pension is invested in a special occupational pension that you can choose to invest in the same portfolio as your regular occupational pension. If no choice is made, the pension is invested in a traditionally managed pension insurance with repayment cover with KPA Pensionsförsäkring AB. To make changes to your choice of insurance company or repayment cover, please log in to the selection centre that is responsible for your occupational pension: www.pensionsvalet.se alternatively www.valcentralen.se. Registration, changes to the amount as well as termination of the salary exchange plan is done while you are logged in to nordeanode.se.
Follow these steps to apply for salary exchange:
- Log in to nordeanode.se.
- Go to "Pension" and "Salary exchange".
- Choose "Start salary exchange".
- Specify the gross salary deduction you are going to make. This shows the monthly savings that are paid extra for an occupational pension and the effect on your salary after tax.
- Choose how your savings are to be placed.
- Confirm or change your financial profile.
- Sign the application with BankID. When this is done, your employer will receive a notification and can approve your application for a salary exchange.
Remember to register your desired salary exchange well in advance. If your employer approves your application for salary exchange no later than the last day of the month, it will become active from the following month.